This recipe makes quite a large brownie, comfortably filling a 23x33cm baking pan. But feel free to half all the ingredients for a smaller batch.
*note: Dairy Milk eggs are not DF! They are just for decoration and a treat for the rest of my family*
2 cups gluten-free self-raising flour
300g Nuttalex (if you don’t require DF, you can use butter)
1 cup cacao powder
¾ Lindt dessert 70% chocolate melted
¼ (remaining) Lindt dessert 70% chocolate roughly chopped
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Prepare double boiler for melting chocolate. Break up Lindt dessert chocolate and melt until runny consistently is formed, continually mix and watch
3. Combine all dry ingredients, sifting flour and cacao if needed. Don’t add chopped chocolate yet
4. Melt Nuttelex and add into dry ingredients, mix thoroughly
5. Add remaining wet ingredients, mix melted chocolate through BEFORE adding eggs
6. Mix in chopped chocolate, leaving enough to sprinkle on top of brownie
7. Mix ingredients thoroughly together
8. Line baking tray with baking paper and pour in mixture
9. Sprinkle remaining chocolate over the top of brownie
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on the amount of ‘fudgyness’ you like. Allow to completely cool before cutting. Serve with whipped coconut cream.
Enjoy and I hope you have an amazing Easter.
Love, Jess xx